Thursday, November 5, 2009

Unsure

So, not a whole lot got done today. Aiden still doesn't have his Bipap machine in order to go home. Although, I did talk to a company that "thinks" they should be able to give us a bipap as long as I signed a waver for him being to small. He needs this machine so I will do what it takes to give him life! I want him to fight, to be a strong happy baby, I know in my heart, he is not ready to give up his fight just yet!! If this does not get Aiden what he needs, we are talking about sending him back to Toledo Hospital until we can get what he needs. We wanted him to go to St. V's, but our insurance won't pay for it. So, we have to see if the equipment company will be able to get the machines, if not...then we have to call Toledo to see if they can take Aiden back. I hope tomorrow, everything will fall into place!!
On the non-medical side, Aiden was very good today!! He was a little cranky today. I think he just needs to get used to being off his bipap for the 6 hours a day!! His chest x-rays have come back wonderful!! Soo the only thing we are doing is waiting for him to be ready to be off his bipap for 8 hours a day! lol if aiden can't go home, i am hoping toledo can give him the care he needs, then i can come back home to go back to work. Aiden will also be around his family and that is what he needs. He has his fun baby personality back!! He talks and is always trying to play with something.. I could not be happier for the treatment Cincinnati is giving him here, but we are readyy to go home once hes ready to be off the bipap for 8 hours a day!! :) Thank you everyone for your love and prayers!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment