Saturday, November 14, 2009

Finally Home

Sorry it's been a few days since I've posted anything!!! We got home Thursday night.. it felt WONDERFUL to be home again!! that first night, I did not sleep at all..&& on Friday we had lots of nurses over to see how Aiden was doing. That day all I did was dragg!! I wanted to sleep soo bad! Aiden did WONDERFUL the first night home. I put him in his bed and he fell RIGHT asleep!! He must have really missed his crib! lol. He did awesome on the ride home. He slept all but an hour. The last hour all he did was talk. He really enjoyed his car ride!!
His grandma is offically his nurse!!! That makes me comfyy because I know her and I know Aiden will be well taken care of. Also, the insurance company approved us for 56 hours of nursing care a week! That was the best news I've heard (( besides going home)) all week!! I am going to use a nurse at night a few days a week, and the days that I am working. I will have his grandma, and another nurse come in! Aiden's care is veryy time consuming. He has to have something done to him almost every hour. It is very tiring.
The only thing that I am really concerned on is, when I was suctioning him, he was having A LOT of formula come back out!! Which means, he is refluxing, and its VERYYY bad!!! I am going to call the doctors in the morning and see what they want me to do. Aiden goes back on the 23 to have his stomach wrapped, so I'm hoping they don't want us to come back already!! I guess if it's what he needs, then that is what I will have to do. We wil be there through Thanksgiving..sorry everyone.. :(
Othe than that, Jeff and I are doing okay. We are just cleaning up the house. We had to reorganize EVERYTHING so we could get aidens machines all in his room!! which meant taking alllll the toys out!! lol.. but thank you for your thoughts and prayers!! take care everyone!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment