Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Frustrated

I am at a complete loss for words. I dont know where to go from here, or what to do. I have called every single equipment company to get aiden a bipap machine and no one will give it to him. Now, on top of that, the insurance company doesn't want to pay for one because its not FDA approved. I feel like im at the end of my rope!!! I dont understand how someone can deni a child the ability to breath!! If we don't find one by Friday, I will probably have to go home with week to work. I will be saving the money to buy one myself. Aiden will not live forever, and I have come to that understanding- But the time he does have, I dont want him in the hospital any longer than he has to be!! The machines go from 800-5000 dollars, depending on the machine. I am going to go back to the hospital to ask the doctor which kind he needs. Hopefully not one thats TOOO expensive so he can come home soon :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment