Thursday, November 5, 2009

Almost Time To Go Home

Okay, so about 20 minutes ago a lady from early intervention called me and said she knows a company that should give aiden the bipap machine. So, I called and the lady says she does not think that there will be a problem getting us a machine!!! yayyy... I am going to keep my fingers crossed. HOPEFULLLY IT WILL COME THROUGH THIS TIME!! But if this does not work, Dr. Reddy said he would continue Aidens care at St. V's. So, if we do not have any luck getting a bipap machine, we will have aiden sent to St. V's on Monday!!! It does stink that Aiden will have to be in the hospital longer, but he will be able to be close to home and by family. I will then go to work again!! yayyy :) keep your fingers crossed please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment