Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happily, Relaxed Sunday

Today was a good day. Aiden was having problems breathing last night, but this morning--he is doing good. I talked to the nurse, and they decided to move his COUGH ASSIST up to every 3 hours. He was doing it every 6 hours. They did another chest x-ray and said the pnemonia is still there. I am pretty sure they are having trouble getting rid of it. Hopefully the cough assist, his treatments, and frequent suctioning will help get rid of it. There wasn't to many doctors here today, but the ones that were here did talk to us about a few changes they would like to make. They would like to put him on a low fat formula, he is allergic to milk so we will see how that works out. They would also like to put in a new feeding tube, it would go from the outside of his stomach into his intestines. That will help reduce the risk of him reflexing. The good thing about it is, it does not involve any more surgery. They would just take a scope down to follow it and make sure it is places right!!! On the non-medical side of today, Aiden, Katelyn, and I just kind of hung out and relaxed. We watched baby einstein ALL day because THAT is his favorite show. He got a bath, rubbed down with lotion, and I sat and rubbed his face for alonggg time. He was laughing and just having fun. We also napped for almost 2 hours!! After that was all said and done, Kate & I decided would decorate his room fun. I forgot my camera here at the Ronald Mcdonald room so I will make sure to take some pictures tomorrow for everyone to see :).Jeff ended up going home a little earlier this afternoon, he is going to be home working this week, thenn back on Friday:) We miss you already Bubba. I hope that everyone is doing okay that is following us!! We do appriciate all the support and love everyone shares. This one horrible thing made me realize how much love and support I do have, and I am glad to say I would return it to anyone-anytime they needed it :) I am going to try to get some rest now-tomorrows Monday so we will probably see A LOT of doctors tomorrow and have a lot more medical updates!! :) Love youuu All---XOXO from BABY AIDEN..A.K.A--Angel Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment